Whether deciding what tool to use, verifying proper cleaning, or determining whether additional inspection is needed—JetScan is the quick, easy way to see what you’re jetting. This video nozzle is affordable enough to put on every cleaning truck, yet quickly captures valuable HD footage of pipe that can be viewed moments later on a PC or tablet. JetScan is extremely versatile, delivering information that helps with
- Safety. Confirm the absence of gas line cross bores and toxic discharges, and also eliminate the need for confined-space entry.
- Liability. Determine the source of the problem on an emergency callout, and whose responsibility it is (municipality or rate-payer).
- Reducing costs while saving the environment. Reduces fuel and water consumption, equipment wear-and-tear, cleaning call-backs, and labor costs of CCTV call-out.
- Hazard avoidance. Preemptively identify collapses, root balls, protruding taps and anything else that could ensnare a cleaning nozzle.
- Tool selection. See whether a pipe is clogged with gravel, grease, mud, roots and/or foreign objects, and pick the best tools to address these problems.
- Pipe assessment: Identify offsets, deterioration, collapses, infiltration and anything else that may require maintenance/rehab—all without the expense of a separate CCTV truck.
- Cleaning validation. Document whether cleaning was successful using before/after footage.
- Network survey. Pinpoint buried manholes, illegal taps and evidence of toxic discharge.
Want to see first-hand how the JetScan will perform on your sewer pipes? Request a FREE Demo of JetScan today: