Profitability and Performance You Can Count On
Small-diameter pipe rehab can be lucrative work, if you have the right tools for the job. PRT’s Micro S Light+ rehab cutter balances both capability and value, giving your crew top-of-the-line performance while taking on a wide range of applications. Perfect for both horizontal and vertical work, this air-powered rehab cutter has excellent flexibility in bends, navigating smoothly through elbows in lined 4” pipe. Simply push it horizontally or drop vertically into place, inflate the bladder and let the automatic cutter rotation do the rest.
The Micro S Light+ gives you
- Versatility. The tool accepts various cutting bits to fit the application at hand.
- Agility. The system travels as far as 164’ in 3–9” lines.
- Precision. Once in position, it clamps pneumatically and offers joystick control for three axes of motion: 400-degree rotation, 90-degree swivel and 4” axial feed.
- Portability. The entire system can be easily transported on a wheeled cart weighing just 104 lb.
- Power. The air-powered cutter motor delivers maximum torque.
- Performance. An onboard, self-cleaning camera provides live visual feedback on a 10” touchscreen monitor.
- Reliability. Pressurized with nitrogen, the sealed head carries an IP54 rating.
- Adaptability. The system pushes horizontally through lines or drops down cleanouts and vent stacks to reach cutting locations.
Trust PRT’s Micro S Light+ to give you the cutting power you need to perform prep and reinstatement work in drains, laterals and other small diameter lines. Schedule a demo today: