Sewerlink, the free app for sewer inspection from WinCan, has helped simplify viewing and sharing sewer inspection data securely. Available for Android, Windows and Apple iOS devices, Sewerlink can be used anywhere and with a variety of products, including Envirosight's Jetscan and Quickview airHD, and PRT's DrainSteer.
Sewerlink offers users a number of benefits.
- A common interface for various sewer inspection products allows operators to work more efficiently with less of a learning curve.
- An intuitive interface supports end-to-end inspection workflows, from gathering inspection footage to adding annotations and uploading results to the WinCan Web cloud platform for easy, secure online sharing.
- Tablet-based control reduces costs, especially when a single tablet is used for multiple systems.
- Wi-Fi-based control and video streaming means multiple devices can connect at the same time to view inspection video simultaneously. A lack of cables also improves safety around manholes.
- Touch-screen controls allow greater customization of the user interface.
- Multi-platform approach means equipment can be operated with iOS, Android and Windows devices.
Using Sewerlink, easily connect the app to your compatible sewer inspection equipment, create and manage projects and surveys, record and transfer video, review video and capture images, add annotations to images, and share projects securely on the cloud using WinCan Web.
Learn more about the HD video nozzle, Jetscan, or request a demo today: